If you require more than one mask please add one mask to the cart and then amend the quantity required in the cart before proceeding to payment
- Face masks feature a double layer of medical grade Shield Plus fabric
- The fabric has been tested & shown to be effective against the Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Fabric features patented anti-microbial technology that attracts viruses, fungus & bacteria & destroys them on impact
- Each mask is assembled locally by hand in Stirling
- Adult & Children's sizes available
- Shield Plus fabric has been tested and shown to be effective after multiple washes (at 40 degrees).
- All the masks are the same design, covering under the chin slightly and up over the nose with two elastic straps to hold the mask in position
- Face masks are provided in sterile, sealed packaging with fact sheet & washing instructions
- A proportion of all sales is being allocated to subsidise the provision of masks to front line workers
Why would you wear a mask?
- To prevent liquid or droplets entering your mouth or nose.
- To act as a physical barrier, reducing hand to face contact.
- To catch coughs and sneezes to prevent spreading the virus
The team at CMI are employing stringent health and hygiene protocols - everyone is socially distanced, wearing both gloves and a mask to avoid any possible virus transmission; and all masks will be provided in sterile, sealed packaging.
Face masks can be collected from our showroom between 10am & 2pm, Monday to Thursday or can be posted out for a small additional charge.
If you require a bulk order of face masks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org